There has been a lot going on and so we thought we would take this time to send an update.
- Sifiso started a 4 year civil engineering course on Monday in Manzini. We pray that this will be a good fit for Sifiso and that through this path God would use him in a great way here in Swaziland.
- Eric's mom is home from the hospital and doing well, praise God
- We have a lot of sick Chips clients, mainly adults as the Chips children seem to be well. Please pray that the children continue in health and that the adults would return to health. We know that God is the ultimate Healer and we trust in Him for these requests.
- Please pray for Dudize, from Section 19, he has defaulted on his medication which resulted in him getting sick. He was re-initiated on ART's this week. Dudize wanted to know if there was hope for him, and Jabulane assured him that there is always hope.
- Sibusiso, from Maphiveni, is very sick and wasting away. He is 25 years old and we took him to the hospital yesterday.
- We saw Vusile last week and he is a happy boy running around.
- Gogo Doreen, from Maphiveni, has shingles and is in a lot of pain.
- Jabu, from Maphiveni, is sick but we aren't sure what is wrong. We took her into the clinic for treatment.
P.S. - If you want to support our ministry, the fastest way is to make an Online Donation via www.WorldOutreach.org
Go to "Donate" and select our name, Stephens, Ian and Jenn SWAZILAND. The system can process USA and International cards.
Or simply mail your gift to World Outreach Ministries, PO Box B, Marietta, GA 30061 and designate for Ian and Jenn, Fund Code #97.